Friday, September 08, 2006

Newborns, aren't they beautiful?

I had a 4 week old girl came to my house today for a photo session, her very first one. She's incredibly beautiful with gorgeous sparkling eyes. The little girl didn't want to sleep at all. I ended up with tons of eye contact pictures but none sleeping ones!!! That's why they say the first two weeks are the best to shoot newborns.

But I really really love the eye contact pictures I got, aren't her eyes amazing? I found her mom and myself reflected so clearly in her eyes. (Of course I always find myself in my subjects' eyes. :) )

Eyes are windows to the soul. In that part, I feel I was connected with her. Her little personality is showing in her eye expressions, even at 4 weeks old.

Monday I'll have a newborn boy at 3 weeks old. I'm waiting for a client to deliver her baby girl end of this month. Check my newborn gallery for more pictures.





No comments: