Saturday, October 20, 2007

"no cheese" laughters

I just did this big family session last weekend. And she's supposed to be the hardest one because of her age. Yeah, hiding behind her mom, not looking at me while I take the group shots.... Her mom said to me, she's only 2. What can you expect?
Yes, I know, this age is supposed to be the hardest.... Yeah, you suppose to get tons of blurred pictures because of their speed, and even if they're still, they don't bother to give you a glimpse.

Yet in the end, she's the only one showed the truliest laughters. Isn't it amazing?
Toddlers, they are so natural. When they are happy, they ARE happy.





I want to reiterate my style here, I don't like parents saying cheese behind me. Cheese is not my style. Last week my daughter had school photo day, which the photographer made them say cheese for virtually 5 minutes. I know I won't buy that picture. If I want a laughter, I capture a true splendid one.

No comments: