Saturday, August 19, 2006

Am I a lucky girl?

Am I a lucky girl? I'm surrounded by so many beautiful children and they become my models. Every single one on my website is so adorable. I keep falling in love with every child I photographed. Every little soul has his unqiue personalities. Their smiles, squints, laughters, serious faces....make my website full of life. It's hard to pick my favorites to represent my portfolio. It's even harder to take one photo out to add a new face. So parents, if you see one of your child's photos is gone, don't blame me, I just have too many cute faces to display. I have so many new sessions coming, there'll be new faces for sure.

I photographed these two gorgeous children today. They live in my neighborhood. The older one is almost three. The little one just passed one. My mom asked me he was that little baby I know of? how come he looked like a big boy now. Well, he is walking, so he's officially a toddler! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? It was hard in the beginning to get them cooperate with me. Little ones are the hardest, every photographer agrees. They want to play, they don't want to stay. I thought I couldn't get enough good ones, but end up with tons of. Trick? Bribe them, candies, cookies...Whatever make them happy, make them build rapport with you. And of course parents, they worked hard to let me get the truest laughters. I'm truly thankful to them.

Here are some favorite ones





No comments: