Monday, August 07, 2006

A new start

Wasn't it a crazy month? I started portfolio building since June, bought my domain and website template in July. And now everything is functioning!!! I mean everything. I have my business cards printed. (Believe or not, it's my first business card). I have a decent size web portfolio. (I'm still working on my baby gallery). And today I even got a call from a complete stranger. We booked a session for this Friday.

Building a small business is complete new to me. It's exciting to OWN your business which you can throw your heart and soul in. This career fits me perfectly because I ultimately adore children, love them, love to photograph them, love to be with them. I've been passionate about photography for so long. Yet till today I ventured out and started a whole new page of my life.

Excited, yes. Nervous, yes. I believe the future of my business is promising, and I will try my best to produce the best images for beautiful children around me.

No comments: