Monday, August 21, 2006

I got so many calls!

Well, I posted an ad on a message board, and I got so many calls! September looks like will book solid. Remaining of August is busy. I have to limit the number of sessions per week. I'd like to spend time with my daughter whenever possible.

I booked another three sessions today. So many new faces I'll meet. I decided today I'll no longer offer portfolio building specials except for newborns (actually I booked a newborn today). My next special will be holiday early bird discounts, which includes a package of 20% off regular prints, 10% off cards, and 1 free 8x10 and 1 free set of wallets($50 value). I will enforce my regular session see from now on.

So why do I charge session fee? It covers my travel time, 2 hours of photo shooting, 2-3 days of proofing (individually craft your pictures), phone consulting with you to discuss the prints, crop your pictures to your desire and send them to lab for printing. This takes great amount of time, that's why I charge a session fee.

No comments: